The complete software solution for digital dentistry
Whether you’re an expert in CAD/CAM or a newcomer to the field, exocad® dental CAD software is designed with the user in mind. It offers digital precision across a wide variety of indications with an interface that never loses its simplicity, flexibility and ease of use.
exocad® is a reliable professional tool that won’t let you down even if you’re dealing with complex cases in your lab on a regular basis. A program that is easy, intuitive and quick to operate means you can minimise training costs and maximise productivity.
The standard version of exocad® Dental CAD covers:
- Anatomic crowns
- Anatomic copings
- Simple coping
- Bridge framework
- Waxup (digital copy milling)
- Waxup based frameworks
- Primary telescopes
The possibilities grow with your experience
Once you’re familiar with the base functionality of exocad® software, you can move on to more advanced use, including:
- Work with pre-op models and adapt your restorations to them
- Copy previous designs or mirror healthy teethLoad 2D images during the design
- Take advantage of the advanced mesh editing and matching features
- Save real 3D PDF files to send out design previews that can be viewed in 3D using a standard PDF viewer
- Exchange large 3D data sets
exocad® meets specialised needs with add-on modules
If the standard version doesn’t quite give you everything you need from your dental CAD software, then we can supply the following add-on modules to expand the software to meet your advanced requirements:
- Implant module for designing of abutments and screw-retained bridges
- Virtual articulator for dynamic occlusion
- Bar module for advanced dental bar design
- Model creator to create physical models
- Provisional module to create temporary crowns and bridges
- DICOM viewer for visualisation of voxel data from CT machines during the design process
- Bite splint module for designing night guards
- TruSmile technology for realistic rendering of dental restorations
- Denture module for designing full dentures
Founded in 2010 as a spinoff of the world renowned Fraunhofer Organization, German-based company exocad® is a truly independent software provider for the dental CAD/CAM industry. In only six years exocad® has become the leading dental CAD/CAM software provider for the OEM market.
Rather than selling directly, exocad® partners with various manufacturers and packages its tailored software into their systems.
Thanks to close co-operation with several leading manufacturers like Medit, exocad® dental CAD is the basis for their open systems with a perfectly integrated workflow – while still leaving customers the freedom to choose between various other CAM programs and equipment.Ask a questionRequest a quote